ANNOUNCING PLANS FOR A NEW HOME FOR ABODE!
After reviewing plans and costs for a total renovation of the old home at 8916 Post Oak Ln, we have decided to build new. It is cost effective, and will be built to better meet the needs of our guests.
We wanted to share these architectural renderings with you, and tell you about its special features.
Features planned for ABODE Home:
- 2778 sq. ft. on .79 acre, live oak-shaded property
- 3 bedrooms, each with an ADA designed bathroom, and
- Bedrooms have access to a covered back porch overlooking the property
- Family room
- Chapel or quiet room will be in the front of the house, separated by an outdoor fountain and garden.
- The dining room opens into the kitchen with a breakfast bar.
- Laundry room
- Plentiful storage
- Small library or study with ADA half bath
- There will be a feeling of spaciousness and light throughout....
Help Build ABODE Home
There’s no place like ABODE in San Antonio or Central Texas...yet!! ABODE will be a warm, caring home for up to 70 people yearly near the end of life, at no cost to the guest.